Stephanos Evangelides, Director, Legal Services
- Stephanos Evangelides is the Director of Legal Services at S. Evangelides & Partners LLC, the affiliate law firm of Savva & Associates.
- Stephanos graduated from the London School of Economics and Political Science in 2005 and was awarded an LLB.
- In 2007 he obtained an MSc in Finance and Financial Law from the University of London.
- He was admitted to the Cyprus Bar Association in 2008.
- Before joining S. Evangelides & Partners LLC he worked for 5 years as a senior associate in one of the leading law firms in Cyprus with additional 4 years as a senior associate in another leading law firm in Cyprus.
- Stephanos' main areas of practice include corporate, commercial and regulatory experience with particular expertise in international mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions.
- He has vast experience in the formation and buyouts of companies in Cyprus and abroad, shareholder agreements and corporate governance issues, regulatory compliance (banking and financial services regulation), corporate finance transactions, public and private offerings of securities and securities law compliance, corporate management and domiciliation services, cross-border transactions and joint ventures.
- He has attended numerous taxation, international law, immigration, family wealth and investment events and seminars.
- Stephanos is a native Greek speaker and is also fluent in English.
Christiana Antoniou, Manager, Corporate Department
- Christiana Antoniou is the Manager of the Corporate Department at Evangelides & Partners LLC, the affiliate law firm of Savva & Associates.
- Christiana graduated in 2009 from the University of Kingston where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- In 2015 she obtained an LLM in Corporate and Commercial Law at the University of London.
- She is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2010.
- She worked for a well-known law firm based in Nicosia, as a corporate lawyer for more than five years. She was managing a portfolio of clients, and was responsible for drafting and reviewing various agreements, handling important transactions; and providing general consultation and legal opinions.
- Christiana has attended many law events.
- Christiana is a native Greek speaker, and is also fluent in English.
Despina Christou, Advocate, Senior Associate
- Despina holds the position of Senior Associate, at S. Evangelides & Partners LLC.
- Despina graduated from the European University of Cyprus in 2014 where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- She is an Advocate, and was admitted at the Cyprus Bar Association in 2016.
- In 2013 Despina worked at the Central Bank of Cyprus, in the legal department.
- Before joining S. Evangelides & Partners LLC., Despina worked in a well-known Cyprus law firm in Paphos, for over 3 years.
- Despina’ s main practice area is Immigration Law, whereby she has successfully completed numerous Cyprus Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residency applications, and has also worked extensively in Real Estate and Succession Law.
- Despina has spoken at and attended many Legal and Immigration events worldwide.
- She is a native Greek speaker and is fluent in English.
Sotiris Koulermou, Advocate, Associate
- Sotiris graduated from the University of Surrey where he acquired a combined Honours LLB Law with International Relations degree in 2012.
- He has been a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2013.
- Sotiris previously worked in the family law department of a Solicitors’ Firm in London, and then relocated back to Cyprus where he has focused exclusively on corporate law for the past five years, managing a team of corporate lawyers and administrators at one of the largest corporate services providers in Cyprus.
- Sotiris is actively involved in volunteering for NGO’s in Cyprus and the UK, providing pro bono legal assistance.
- Sotiris is fluent in both Greek and English.
Anastazia Kyriakou, Advocate, Associate
- Anastazia is an Advocate Associate at Evangelides & Partners where she liaises with international clients, dealing with corporate and administration matters. She also actively is involved in legal projects and providing legal assistance.
- Anastazia Kyriakou graduated in 2012 from the University of Leicester where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- In 2013 she obtained an LLM in International Human Rights Law at the University of Leicester.
- She is a member of Cyprus Bar Association since 2014.
- In September 2013 she worked for the Law Office of the Republic of Cyprus providing legal advice in a wide range of legal issues including research in Cypriot, English and European Courts’ judgments.
- She has also worked for an international law firm based in Nicosia, as a lawyer where she was drafting legal documents and appearing before court on cases representing clients. Anastazia worked with international clients and banks regarding corporate matters.
- Anastazia has attended many international law, investment and taxation events.
- Anastazia is a native Greek speaker, and is also fluent in English.
Anthi Spanoude, Advocate, Associate
- Anthi Spanoude is an Advocate Associate at S. Evangelides & Partners LLC.
- Anthi graduated from the University of Leicester in 2014 where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- In 2015 she obtained an LLM in Health Law and Ethics at the Nottingham Trent University.
- In 2016, she also obtained the LPC LLM in Professional Legal Practice at the University of Law in London.
- Anthi has worked for a well-known law firm based in Limassol, as a litigation trainee lawyer with court appearances in all District Courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Anthi is a member of Cyprus Bar Association since 2017.
- She is a native Greek speaker and is also fluent in English.
Stavriana Antonaropoulou, Advocate, Associate
- Stavriana Antonaropoulou is an Associate Advocate of the corporate department at Evangelides & Partners, the affiliate law firm of Savva & Associates.
- Stavriana graduated in 2010 from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Law School of Athens) where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- She attended Law School of University of Southampton for a semester in 2010, as part of a placement for the Erasmus Program.
- In 2012 she obtained an LLM with Distinction in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice at the University of Birmingham.
- Stavriana has been a member of the Cyprus Bar Association since 2013.
- She has worked as a litigation lawyer for a well-known law firm based in Nicosia, appearing before Family, Criminal and Administrative Courts, representing clients and conducting Court appointments and hearings.
- She has worked as a corporate lawyer for the last 3 years, in one of the largest law firms based in Nicosia, assisting in the management of a portfolio of international clients, drafting legal documentation and advising clients on matters of corporate law.
- Stavriana is a native Greek speaker and is also fluent in English.
Katerina Olymbiou, Trainee Lawyer
- Katerina joined Evangelides & Partners in 2017 for her vocational training.
- She is assisting with ad hoc and legal administrative duties.
- Katerina graduated in 2016 from the University of Leicester where she acquired an LLB Law degree.
- She has also obtained a Legal Practice Course with Msc in Business Law and Management at the University of Law in Birmingham, in 2017.
- As a student, she undertook legal internships with various Cypriot firms gaining valuable knowledge in the legal profession in Cyprus.
- Katerina is a native Greek speaker and is also fluent in English.
Andria Gregoriou, Assistant Banking Services Administrator
- Andria is an Administrator at Evangelides & Partners, assisting the banking department.
- Andria graduated from the University of Cyprus in 2015, where she was awarded a Bachelor’s Degree in Primary School Teaching.
- She also holds a Master’s Degree in Visual Arts & Education from the European University of Cyprus.
- Andria has done some voluntary work for the Central Educational Council of the Greek Orthodox Archbishop of Thyateira & Great Britain, in London for a semester with the Erasmus Placement Programme, where she practiced as an Assistant Administrator.
- Andria is a native Greek speaker and is also fluent in English.