S. Evangelides & Partners LLC is a Nicosia-based, expanding boutique law firm and is currently searching for a high-calibre, career-driven individual to assume the role of Trainee Lawyer in its Corporate Department.
S. Evangelides & Partners LLC is the preferred law firm and affiliate to C. Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia and Canada. Since 2010, C. Savva & Associates has been among the fastest-growing professional service providers in Cyprus and is acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a small, but rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Work with a team of lawyers and corporate administrators to provide assistance on legal and corporate law matters;
- Liaise with local authorities and provide corporate services;
- Attend court hearings and complete the preparation required prior to court;
- Attend to filing and administration duties, and assist the legal team with whatever other relevant duty is required.
- Qualified law degree
- Attention to detail
- Strong due diligence
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian and Polish language skills will be considered a strong advantage
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Self-motivated and career-driven
The successful candidate’s remuneration will be based on the scheme issued by the Cyprus Bar Association and will be applicable on a fixed annual basis. Please forward your CV to Mr. Stephanos Evangelides (email@example.com) or Ms. Margarita Theophilou (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
S. Evangelides & Partners LLC, is now searching for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Associate Lawyer in our Legal Department, with a focus on immigration related work.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a small, rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Primarily participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including preparation of Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residence applications, drafting/reviewing property acquisition agreements, and assisting clients with all aspects connected to the above mentioned application processes.
- Handle client meetings.
- Participate in the marketing initiative of Group, primarily in support of immigration services.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian and Arabic language skills will be considered a strong advantage.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self motivated and career-driven.
A very attractive remuneration package between EUR 26,000 and EUR 35,000 fixed gross salary per annum, annual bonus, and fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward CV to Charles Savva (email@example.com), or Stephanos Evangelides (firstname.lastname@example.org).