G. Polemidiotis & Co LLC, is now searching for a high caliber, career driven individual to assume the role of Associate Lawyer in our Legal Department, with a focus on immigration related work.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a small, rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Primarily participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including preparation of Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residence applications, drafting/reviewing property acquisition agreements, and assisting clients with all aspects connected to the above mentioned application processes.
- Handle client meetings.
- Participate in the marketing initiative of Group, primarily in support of immigration services.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian and Arabic language skills will be considered a strong advantage.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self motivated and career-driven.
A very attractive remuneration package between EUR 26,000 and EUR 35,000 fixed gross salary per annum, annual bonus, and fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate. Please forward CV to Charles Savva (email@example.com), or George Polemidiotis (firstname.lastname@example.org).